Monday, August 13, 2007

prospects of a job

Well I am so so so excited. Today I had class out at Kuranggui so I wasn't home all day and when I got home it was too late to phone home so I started doing homework. When my room mate got home she said there was 3 messages on the phone for me. I had applied for a couple jobs on the weekend and they had phoned me back today, The one is not to exciting, it is working in the childcare field at various places. The other one is the one I am extremely excited about. It is a job going from school to school in Sydney and taking 3 children from a classroom and working with them on the computer until I have gone through the whole class. I don't know all the details yet but I will find out more tomorrow and can't wait. It will really give me a chance to work with children and technology. I can really see myself leaning towards this in my educational career. I think technology is going to be huge in school systems in the next 5 years and I want to be the one that is helping the other teachers adapt and grow to use the programs. Anyways that was my excitement for the day. So hopefully all goes well and it works out.

No comments: