Tuesday, August 21, 2007

been awhile

Well I haven't posted anything for almost a week...

I found a job, not the one I was hoping for but it works out better for me. I am working for an agency that fills daycare positions when people are sick or on holidays. So I can work when I want and not work when I want. Which works out great for me because I have plans of going and visiting my cousin(Conrad and Carol) here in Australia and then I think I'm going to head to Melbourne and area for a bit and see the great ocean road. My mom finally officially booked her plane ticket to here and in turn I booked us plane tickets to Cairns to go snorkellin/diving and make a didgeradoo, and then to Brisbane to see my aunt and uncle (Allen and Naideen) and the Australia Zoo. I can't believe it is only 3 months until she is here and then we are off to New Zealand where my sister will meet up with us and we will have a girls trip around New Zealand for 2 weeks. I really can't wait. School is flying by and I just found out that I recieved another scholorship, so that will really help. I've been really lucky in that way this year.

No comments: