Sunday, November 4, 2007

didn't get there

Well the weather did not want to cooperate with me this weekend. The majority of the weekend was cloudy and rainy. So I did some shopping at the markets and some homework. Then I spent all Sunday morning loading programs back on my computer because it decided to crash over night and all my information was gone. Was not a happy camper. It is the second time that it has happened to me. Needless to say I spent the rest of the day and still continuing to do assignments that were erased and starting new ones that are due. I haven't checked to see if I still have my pictures on my camera or not... I'm too scared to look. Next weekend will have to be my weekend to go to the mountains and to the beach. My classes end on Friday and I only have one exam, so I can sit on the beach and study and study on the train to the mountains. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

No comments: